Sunday, February 28, 2010

Footprints of Worship: One Step at a Time



When I walked out my back door last week I left many footprints in the snow as I walked to my car. If someone else walked out my back door and they wanted to know my location (position), then all they would have to do is follow the footprints and see where they led to. If God followed your spiritual (atmospheric/aromatic) footprints, where would he find you? Are your spiritual footprints leading you into a place of peace, love, prosperity, stability, and victory? Or are they leading you into a place of moral decline, stress, confusion, darkness, instability, and broken relationships?

Every time I seek the face (presence) of God through praise and worship there is always an aftermath (denouement) of peace. Whenever the end result is not peace, then this is an indicator that my footprints have gone astray. I have discovered throughout the years that it is never too late to re-align your foot steps. Whenever my lifestyle is synchronized with the will of God, I realize that peace is a by-product of this proper alignment. My daily desire is for my footprints (impressions) in the spirit to consistently worship (express respect) to the God who transmogrified (translated) me into his Kingdom (divine domain/territory). Are your footprints leading you into God's presence?

No comments: