Saturday, May 17, 2008

Experiencing a greater level of intimacy through your praise and worship

As I was getting ready for work this morning I began to reminisce on how instrumental praise and worship has been in regards to my growth as a Christian. It has contributed tremendously to the level of joy and peace that I have in my life. I have grown to realize that praise and worship are necessary factors in building an intimate, lasting, and vibrant relationship with Jesus. I have also learned that Satan has the power of suggestion. Never let anyone discourage you when it comes to how you praise and worship Christ Jesus. John4:24 states “God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. In order for any relationship to flourish there needs to be a sacrifice of quality-time and committment. I just want to encourage you to take your praise and worship to a greater level so that you can experience a greater embrace of pure, dynamic, and intimate fellowship with Christ Jesus.

No comments: