Saturday, May 17, 2008

Knowing the inspiration behind your destiny


As I look ahead to my future it has become apparent to me that I can never underestimate any moment at anytime in my life. Moments in our life can either determine our success or our failure. The obstacle that you try to sidestep in life can be the same obstacle that hinders you from fulfilling your destiny; whether that obstacle is a bad habit or whatever the case may be. That one obstacle can overshadow every other accomplishment if it is not dealt with. As a Christian I would have to say that if we allow certain things to linger in our atmospheres than we will never reach our full potential in Christ Jesus. We are all a creation of God and only the creator knows the purpose of their creation. If I never seek to know the mind of the Creator who created me than all I can do is guess. Isn't your life and destiny worth more than a guess? Proverbs 3:6 states "In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths". The question that I have for you today is "who is directing your path and why?" Once we know the answer to this question than we can begin to focus on God and his purpose for our lives. I just want to encourage you to stay focused in this day and time because your destiny is so delicate, but the reward for staying focused on God's will is well worth the sacrifice.

No comments: