Monday, May 19, 2008

Positioning yourself to be elevated


As I reflect back just one year ago I can remember being in a very difficult situation in my life. My joy was being tested. The situation had caught me by surprise and whatever faith I had was going to be needed to deal with that current situation that I found myself in. All I knew was to keep my atmosphere clean so that God could have his way in my life. I did not have time to second guess the set of circumstances that I was in because I was the one that had made the decision. Decisions that we make in our lives put us in a position to either accept or not accept the positives and negatives that come with that decision. How we deal with these positives and negatives are critical in determining how we mature. As Christian's we must realize that when we successfully pass a test in our lives, we in turn put ourselves in a position to be elevated by God. Psalm 75:6-7 states that promotion comes from God. I just want to encourage you to go through your test successfully so that in the end you can be elevated and Jesus can be glorified through your testimony.

No comments: